Monday, September 25, 2006

A time to breathe

Just pictures this week.

Ah, such a great view from our apartment.














Just hiking around the hills and ran into a temple. I wore my US Air Guitar t-shirt just in case someone wanted to challenge me to a dual. No takers.




















Lunch.















The innards of a temple in the hills.














This is the train out of our neighborhood up to Seoul.















If you look closely, you can see Jen through the subway window.















This is the view you see when exiting to Olympic Park. A perfect day!















Up close pic of Olympic artwork. At this point, we decided it would be a good idea to see all Olympic Park's. Beijing 2008?














A beautiful view!















We met up with Andrew, Jen's nephew, for an hour or so in Olympic Park. He seemed good and it was nice to see him.














This toilet's pinnacle of existence was August of 2000.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brian and Jen

As I don't have your email, i am leaving you " a comment" which, actually, is more of a question. Firstly, It looks like you are having a grand time; The pictures rock...and make me a little jelous of international adventures! Alas, my question is: I am seriously considering S.K. for my next stop abroad, and I am hoping/wondering if you two would be willing to give a sister some advice?? I know you are crazy busy...so no rush. email is: beingrobbyn@yahoo.com
Thanks!
happy finding your Seoul!( ps. what is the name of the big event you went to in Iowa??)

Anonymous said...

No worries. I'll email you soon.